Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Himalayan Times shoot







All the pictures in this post  were taken for the Nepali Newspaper "The Himalayn Times". It was a surprise for me, I was not very prepared and had to go for this shoot with very limited outfits. Trip to Nepal was awesome but due to the altitude and weather change my feet were swollen the whole time i was there, so it was not very cute to walk around wearing old pair of flats. Not like I had a choice since none of the shoes i took with me fit me, fortunately the green heels I am wearing in the picture below with my leather pants did fit me and didnt give me trouble while we were at the shoot.


I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to the Himalayn times TGIF team including Photographer day, Supriya Pradhan and Swastika baini :) Location where the photo shoot took place is La Dolce Vita, Thamel.



so the studded denim vest I am rocking here is a DIY project of my own. Seafoam green heels from Urban Og. Faux Leather pants, snake print shirt , green tank top, black and white striped pants, flower print skirtand  GnR tanktop  all from H&M. Shorts I am wearing is Vintage Levi's cutoffs. Animal print oxford shoes from Pacsun.














No comments:

Post a Comment