Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tweed Moto jacket
















So this post is all about my very favorite Tweed Moto Jacket. I am pretty sure a lot of you out there love tweed jackets. Why? because it is classic and timeless. But the one I am wearing here is not as classic as tweeds normally are, it is designed differently. It has that moto biker look to it  which gives a little edge to the whole outfit and that is exactly what I love about this Jacket. I am not really much into combat boots and having said that it wont be very surprising to know that this is my first ever combat boots I have ever bought. Even though I am not much about combat design I actually have grown to like them more. The comfort these boots provides is no joke.


                                    Hope  You all have a fabulous Day
                                                   <3 <3 <3



                                        Jacket/ Sweater/ Jeggings: HnM ( similar here)on sale (similar here)
                                        Bag: Forever21 (similar here)
                                        Boots: Rampage via Macy's (similar here)

6 comments:

  1. loved the whole outfit xx

    byangchee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Its really nice. This page contain a huge amount of material. I think it would be more and more effective for all.
    Personally I like this job. Thank you for sharing. "
    Tweed Jackets.

    ReplyDelete