Friday, June 15, 2012

and I said YES :)






My first post after my short and very memorable trip to Nepal. Apologies for not being able to continue blogging in last few months. It really is difficult when you have a full time job. Anyways  the pictures above says it all. I got engaged, :) Its about time I plan my big day :) No idea how we wanna do it. 

I can't tell how much I loved the color combination of the sarree I am wearing. All thanks to my mom for her pick. I will be posting more pictures of good times i spent back home and also thinking of spending more time on making new DIYs and new posts so peeps KEEP TUNED.

<3 <3

1 comment:

  1. u look so elegent in dat saree..
    m new here..may be we cud follow each other.?
    check out m blog..
    http://sabihataskin.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete