Monday, February 20, 2012

Hues of pink








Bright colors always put me in a good mood. There is something so really pretty about the color pink. I have fallen in love with the hues of pink lately. Honestly I used to  own very few pink colored outfits in my closet. But ever since i invented the romantic and a pretty touch that pink color brings i have started hunting for more and more pinks. So, the first picture I am wearing a very light pink sweater ( unknown brand) with a lightest shade of pink scarf. The grey slacks i am wearing was picked at Filene's in a sale price. The combination of the pink sweater grey slacks( semi formal) and my fav. nude pinks from Bakers  gives you a girly and a sophisticated look. You could even pair the slacks with a colorful button up shirt neatly tucked in. :)
The plaid skirt I am wearing is from F21 and the pink sweater with a big orange heart in it was purchased at delia's. I paired that outfit with Nine West flats which gave a comfy and a cute look.  
As spring is almost around the corner its a perfect time to update your  closet with pretty bright girly colors. I hope you enjoyed it.

<3 <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment