Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Get your TRENCH on :P







Don't you love Trench Coats? oh I love my trench coat so much. If i could I would wear it almost everyday. I love how fabulous it looks. It was such a rainy and gloomy day today, but not that cold though. I have never loved winter here in Ohio like I have this year. :) Dressing up is so much fun when its not too cold. So I wore this trench today cause it was a perfect weather. Trench can be worn all year round, with your night out cocktail dresses, with your skinnies with your maxi skirts too. I really dont think it has to be raining outside for your trench coat to be taken out from the corner of your closet. As I was looking for what to wear today, I saw this trench staring at me ( with a frown saying please take me out :P). It is one of the basic  that every girl should own, I mean look how chic it looks just with minimal accessories and a black stocking :P

The skirt and trench I am wearing are from F21, Stocking and boots from Macy's (Style &Co.) Puffy shouldered sweater from H&M . I decided to go with less accessories today so just my fav. watch and few bracelets I love ( i never leave my home with). 

<3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment